Get the VIP treatment you deserve!
VIP Disc Jockey Entertainment, LLC is Savannah, Coastal Georgia, South Carolina and Central Georgia’s entertainment provider. This is what it all comes down to: a packed dance floor with guests of all ages having the time of their life. Your event, your celebration. We love to create moments and we love what we do. We truly care about your event as much as you do.
Award Winner of: The Knot's "Best of Weddings" 2008, 2009, 2013 & WeddingWire's "Bride's Choice" & "Couple's Choice" Awards 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Corporate & Other Events
With our decades of experience, you can rest assured we have the knowledge, talent and passion to make all of your parties and events run seamlessly and successfully.
Uplighting & Monograms
Accent your reception venue with monogram and uplighting and create a truly magical background!
Let me start by saying that I did not know I was going to be a stressed-out bride. VIP has a planning tool to pick out music and create a timeline, which worked perfectly for my selections, and I spent the majority of the planning process staying very laid back. However, when the week-of arrived I suddenly felt overwhelmed by small details. I originally was going to have VIP only DJ our wedding reception, and have our coordinator run the ceremony music off an iPod. But, at the rehearsal we couldn't get the venue's sound system to work. My coordinator quickly called Dewayne and Geoff, and without another word the ceremony music was handled--prelude, processional, the music for our soloist, recessional, all of it, without any extra guidance from me. It was a huge lifesaver. Geoff was also incredibly professional throughout the night, and my only regret was that the reception didn't last longer!
First off let me say that this was hands down the best DJ & service I have ever had during this entire wedding planning process. Dewayne was amazing, easy to talk to & so fun! We enjoyed every second of our reception because of the song selections we go to pick out from their huge library of songs on their portal. Our guests have had nothing but raving comments about how much fun they had and what a true party it was at our reception. I don't think we could have asked for a better DJ and team to help us celebrate! Thank you VIP!
Geoff and Dewayne did a FANTASTIC job DJ-ing our wedding! Truthfully, when we started the wedding planning process we only wanted a band. Closer, and I mean 6 weeks closer, to the wedding I began to doubt the idea of only having a band. Who would play their breaks? How could we have contemporary music for people to dance? VIP Entertainment really came through and offered us a package that we just couldn't beat! They brought the party to the dance floor and intermingled with the band to make our entertainment topnotch! Recommended by word of mouth and will recommend again and again.
Dewayne worked with us thru every step of the planning and was VERY knowledgeable. Plus he already knew our other vendors and was able to help coordinate everything. We asked for a special bridal party introduction and he said no problem. And he did it flawlessly! He also played all of our special request songs. Many of our guests came up and commented on what a wonderful DJ we had. We've already had 3 people ask for Dewayne's info because they want to use VIP Entertainment at their wedding! He played a great mix of music for all of the various ages and was a great crowd motivator. The uplighting really set the mood and he had the Bride and Grooms name projected on the wall in the ballroom. What a wonderful, memorable reception. Thank You VIP!
- Performed for the cast party of the Disney movie ‘The Last Song’, starring pop sensation Miley Cyrus at the Bohemian Hotel Riverfront
- Preformed Wedding for New York Mets Outfielder Brandon Nimmo at the Charles H. Morris Center
- Participants providing DJ/MC for the Weddings for Warriors Project 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Also performed at various Military Balls & Reunions throughout the Year
- Entertained Jennifer Nettles, singer with the country group Sugarland, at a recent event
- Entertained IndyCar & NASCAR racing driver Danica Patrick at a wedding located the Mansion on Forsyth Park
- Performed at corporate and holiday parties for Coca Cola Co., Memorial Hospital, Southcoast Medical Group, VeriSign Inc., The Westin of Savannah employees Holiday Party, The Hyatt of Savannah’s Holiday Party and The Marriott Riverfront’s Holiday Party, just to name a few
- Performed at cast parties for Sandra Bullock, Ben Affleck, Matthew McConaughey & Gwyneth Paltrow at the Hyatt Riverfront Savannah
- Performed for the wedding of Tubby Smith’s son (Tubby Smith is currently the men's basketball head coach at Texas Tech, the University of Minnesota and the University of Kentucky, where he coached the Wildcats to the NCAA Championship) at the Desoto Hilton, Savannah
- House DJ for the 1996 Summer Olympic Games’ Athlete’s Venue
- Performed wedding reception for bride and groom who are a writer and producer for MTV at the Mackey House, Savannah
- Had the honor of performing for the wedding receptions of both daughters of the commanding general of the US Army’s 3rd infantry division
- Entertained for former NFL tight end Jabari Holloway (Super Bowl champions New England Patriots and Washington Redskins) at the Mackey House
- Performed wedding reception for Faye and Anish Shroff at the Jepson Center, Savannah. Anish Shroff is an on-air host and commentator at ESPN & ESPNU
- Volunteer DJ/MC for Cystic Fibrosis & Cancer fundraisers
- Featured with one of our Brides for TLC’s Network Show “Four Weddings” shot at the Charles Morris Center (and our bride won)!
- Performed for Wedding Ceremony/Reception for Ginny Jones (Trophy Girl for the Speed Network Show “My Ride Rules”).
- Selected Weddingwires “Bride’s Choice” & “Couple’s Choice Award” 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Selected by local brides as “The Knots Best Of Weddings” 2008, 2009, 2013